Using a language-rich syllabus that incorporates artwork and drawing, Doodle Town promotes memory, experience, imagination and observation by blending phonetics, songs, stories, projects and values into an easy-to-follow and rigorous curriculum. This diverse pedagogical approach helps form well-rounded, confident and successful young learners of English, introduces them to collaboration, learner independence, problem solving, and encourages creativity.
- Children explore English through music, movement, creative thinking tasks, dialogues and values, developing their language and building a wide skill-set to prepare them for academic success.
- A unique combination of Literacy Skills and Math Skills Pads allows children to reinforce new language, at the same time developing their mathematical and literacy awareness.
- Let's Doodle and Let's Talk activities introduce young learners to collaboration, learner independence and problem-solving, developing their communication skills and encouraging creativity.
- CLIL lessons, aligned to the US English Language, Arts and Math Common Core Standards, introduce language in a meaningful context and provide learners with useful academic, subject-specific language for the future.
- The Student Practice Kit, Letter to Parents and detachable parents' pages provide a strong school-home link so learning continues outside of the classroom.