Language Hub BELT
All the lessons in Language Hub are crafted to build learners’ confidence in a variety of situations and lesson preparation has never been easier. The Teacher’s Book makes lesson planning intuitive using annotated ‘teach-off-the-page’ lessons supported by tips and ideas taken from the award-winning Macmillan Books for Teachers.
- Regular opportunities for meaningful communication help students master their speaking skills by bridging the gap between the classroom and the real world.
- The engaging Cafe Hub ‘sitcom’ series provides realistic models for learners’ own language production, and authentic, documentary-style videos from The Guardian offer further input for practice.
- The Writing lessons in the Student’s Book help learners improve their writing skills and include a range of genres needed for communication outside of the classroom.
- The Student’s App offers learners gamified language practice when and where they need it, and also provides exposure to the target language for class preparation and consolidation.
- The Teacher’s App has a simple-to-use Classroom Presentation Kit that helps deliver truly engaging lessons and an ePlanner for creating the perfect syllabus easily and quickly.