The Digital Teacher’s Book includes a flexible Teacher’s eBook to allow for on-screen lesson preparation, access to the Teacher's Resource Centre, Presentation Kit, Test Generator, and digital student components. The Teacher’s eBook includes teaching notes, and teacher sections with ideas for developing learning strategies and exam preparation.
- Practising teacher and best-selling author David Spencer, who works with teenagers every day, draws on his first-hand experience to provide practical solutions for motivating students and making teaching effective.
- Life skills videos and tasks, covering topics such as Personal and Physical well-being, Citizenship or Social skills help to prepare teenagers for life outside the classroom.
- The innovative Flipped Classroom videos, which students can watch before class, feature grammar presentations by the author, allowing teachers to find more time in the lessons to focus on real-life communication and add variety to their teaching.
- Exam-style activities accompanied by the Exam Success tips provide numerous practice opportunities and ensure an in-depth understanding of the requirements.
- The Gateway to Exams sections allow students to revise the exam techniques they have learnt and practise typical exam tasks, thus making them confident to take their exam successfully.