Give Me Five! English
Give Me Five! is an engaging 6-level primary course with a strong focus on collaboration and 21st century skills. The dynamic and fun content keeps students motivated to reach learning goals and achieve success in external exams.
Designed to engage and build student's confidence as they learn to communicate, Give Me Five! provides unique opportunities for both free and controlled speaking practice across a range of contexts. Participation, learner autonomy and social competency all take centre stage in order to help young learners reach their true potential.
- The cooperative methodology encourages teamwork and collaboration, helping create a positive classroom environment and celebrate achievement.
- Integrated exam practice and additional resources, including videos of Cambridge English and Trinity mock exams, help familiarise children with exam techniques.
- The 21st century learning strand develops skills such as creative and critical thinking.
- Memorable songs, adventure stories and classroom games make learning enjoyable.
- Navio provides a seamless transition between the print and digital materials in any teaching situation.