Secondary teaching is a rewarding but demanding profession. With this course we have aimed to make your role as a teacher as easy as possible, with material that is clearly organised and can be taught with littlle or no preparation time. We have also provided resources to help you with mixed-ability clases, test and evaluate progress and review material.
Having enthusiastic students also makes the teaching role easier, so we made sure that the material has a creative and dynamic approach to topics which motivates students and makes language learning more meaningful and successful. Beyond provides constant opportunities for students to express themselves, while the pages are brought to life through a series of specially produced videos. Throughout the course, language and competencies are recycled and reviewed, allowing students to Access and consolidate their progress. The Teacher’s Book is a highly valuable and practical resource. With its clear and comprehensive teaching notes, answer keys, scripts and extra features, it will help you plan and deliver impactful, well-paced and memorable lessons. Useful and interesting background information on specific lesson topics is provided to save preparation time and to help with the presentation of the content.
- Fulfils the Swiss Lehrplan 21 requirements and meets other local needs
- Has a Content-led, task-based syllabus - Engages, motivates and inspires through age-appropriate topics, relevant content and real-life tasks and projects
- Integrates a comprehensive subskill syllabus - Systematically develops transferable language competencies and learning strategies
- The integrated Life Skills lessons equip students with valuable skills for life beyond the classroom
- Offers a unique 21st century digital learning environment for students and teaching experience for teachers
- Develops language learning awareness and supports multilingualism
- Raises cultural awareness and encourages cultural comparison
- Caters for differentiations in the streamed Swiss secondary system and in the mixed-ability classroom
- Takes different learning styles into account and promotes learner autonomy
- Features personalisation and develops critical thinking