Academy Stars is a lively and interactive primary course that combines a comprehensive skills syllabus with the innovative Graphic Grammar approach to support young learners as they aspire to excellence.
Academy Stars provides a hands-on, memorable methodology to language learning and helps children become independent learners from an early age. Students are actively engaged through the use of dialogue models, beautiful animations and contexts they can easily relate to, boosting confidence and motivation while piquing their curiosity and interest.
- The unique Graphic Grammar animations allow young learners to interact visually with various grammar structures in easy-to-understand contexts.
- A strong learning skills strand and the Be a Star! review activities promote critical thinking and learner autonomy.
- Cambridge Young Learners test-style practice activities provide teachers with ready-to-use materials preparing students for international exams.
- The Think about it lessons help develop decision making and problem solving skills.
- The thought-provoking Values box and Me activities help children develop social values, promote personal reflection and highlight notions of responsibility and consequence.